55-acre Byron Bay Hinterland tourist cabins and B&B development with existing dwelling. Situated in the exclusive Coopers Shoot area 15 minutes to Byron Bay and 5 minutes to the iconic village of Bangalow.
Boasting elevated northerly and easterly aspects with extensive rural views to Bangalow, McLeods Shoot and Hayters Hill.
• Convenient and private location in a highly sought after area, with quick access to the freeway and airports of Ballina-Byron and Coolangatta
• Development Approval for the construction of 6 x 2 bed cabins and conversion of existing dwelling to a 4 bed B&B, managers residence & studio accommodation
(10.2020.28.1 issued 23 April 2020)
• Unique approval not to be repeated due to changes to council LEP & DCP planning provisions
• Flood free, yet with access to permanent water including over 350m frontage to Byron Creek
• Water extraction licence included plus licensed dam
• A tidy 55 acres with clean pasture and lush growing conditions due to subtropical climate
• Existing dwellings centrally located maximising privacy with vegetation and topography, offering protection from noise and visual intrusion
• Development Approval includes sub-tropical rainforest landscaping & additional riparian re-afforestation
For further details and private viewing call Chris Hayward 0416 005 700.