- Two separate titles divided into 7 separate blocks.
- Approximately 9,000 trees, varieties including 344,741,H2, A16, A4 & one mixed block of newer varieties.
Tree spacing on the Eastern side of the holding are 8 x 4.5 & 7 x 4.5 on the Western side with all steep areas V-drained to minimise root exposure.
- Excellent, permanent creek with irrigation licence.
- Main machinery shed includes dehusking facilities and silo with a capacity of 350 tonne. Shed & Silos currently leased to tenant with 2 years to run and are set up as a commercial drying facility and Government approved export site.
- Additional large capacity machinery shed.
- Currently leased and run by MWT Agri services.